This is a completely new program | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Smarthuiyuan Jan 7

For those mad about MC not transferring, do not worry! You'll find a large sense of pride and Mut 21 coins accomplishment buying up it again in August! I believed madden money had always moved in the past. I believed madden money had always transferred previously. In prior decades it was a massive app upgrade. This is a completely new program. Going for a completely different kind of restart. So what, you can link your EA account. Should not be difficult to move. Yes you're right, the devs have changed the sport so much for the greater so much since release and I've not spent a dollar on the game, and hope to compete with those who have.

I simply don't believe they CAN'T come up with a solution for moving MC, etc.. I believe that they don't WANT to since it would be tough and likely cost/time-intensive, but I don't believe for a second that in 2020 app developers can't figure out a solution for it. This is either poor preparation or deliberate negligence. Like, are we supposed to believe that a business the size of EA doesn't have a database which stores this type of information that they could obtain a CSV from or join to our EA accounts? There is obviously some sort of tether between the different apps considering they asked us to join our EA Accounts now and likely also will in MM2021. For me, this yells / too little giving a shit since they know MM is the only option people have. I simply don't find a reason to play this game , which saddens me. This is the reason why we are in need of competition in this area.

No Madden cash transfer. No season score. No heritage team. No scores would be the operative word there. . .there has to be a heritage component or something we could perform during madden futures. Wow. Well this isn't likely to be well received. Each of the grinding needs to at least offer something. In years ago you might get gamers and fill in your group for next year. It is accurate, those were fine bonuses weren't they. But certainly you did not grind all year to cheap Madden 21 coins get a few elites next time around. No but as someone that didnt begin this year until the TOTD promo came out it feels kinda useless. The console versions don't disappear if a new version comes out... You are comparing apples and apples.