I concur with you | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Smarthuiyuan Aug 27

In that last scenario, though don't you launch a couple of low-effort? Even if it's something like a series of Madden 21 coins full-game solos (those have to be easy to plan ) with large coin benefits, and yet another NAT GT in the end? Or any objective lists (again, can not be hard) that reward packs or some kind of loyalty incentive? These would take no incentive to buy packs, would take very little effort, and they would make the community notably happier. There are ways minimize pack purchasing, to keep down costs, and also make the customers more joyful.

I concur with you. Trying to consider how this may make sense avg number of players online is a key performance metric for Madden? So, while they aren't gonna proceed so far as to actually run off players, they don't wish to create a good deal of incentive to even come in the game? I dun. I really do still think some sort of loyalty voucher will come along though. I am glad since I actually strongly disagree with it, you pulled this one out there. The community thinks EA is lazy concerning putting out content.

I truly don't think that is it. Individual men and women are lazy. Nevertheless, when it comes to significant companies, there's that and leadership and a hierarchy. It is basically the job of all that beaucracy to keep track of the stuff, create plans, and also keep pushing on individuals to always continue more. So to me, when articles dries up like this, I do not think it's laziness or an accident. I believe that it's intentional. I believe your scenario may be spot on saying sometimes it feels like theyre being idle.

Using corona/blm as an excuse to skip out on material, ending the game early and shit like this. Totally agree with you though, theyre keeping the bar lower for next year. They could have done something with Black Lives Issue. Place in cards of American trailblazers in the buy mut coins madden 21. Obtain the rights to some of the black players. Establish with advice on race in NFL history.